Crypterium ICO is currently in progress. According to the website, more than $ 10 million of sales have already been clocked in. We would today go to the details of this ICO to help you better understand if it is worth investing or not.
What is Crypterium?
Crypterium aims to provide its customers with a proper platform similar to banking in order to deal with cryptocurrencies. The banking facilities would aim to take cryptocurrencies mainstream. According to the company, the banking facilities would be available through applications on android as well as iOS. This application would support Fiat currency transactions as well as cryptocurrency transactions. The company would also be launching a crypto currency-based debit card to enable easier transactions.
Some of the advantages provided by Crypterium include:
- Banking solutions with no boundaries
- Lower transaction fees
- Easy to conduct international transactions
- Unrestricted transfer amounts
- Easy to withdraw funds
- Verify transactions with the help of blockchain technology
Working of Crypterium:
The members or the account holders would have to download the application and create an account. Thereafter, they would be able to fund the account with Fiat currency. The app would allow you to pay with cryptocurrencies at the point of sale. The startup would also provide you with the card to make the payments.
- Cost: 0.0001 Bitcoin/token
- Acronym of the token: CR BT
- Date of ICO: from 31 October 2017 to 12 January 2018
- Soft cap: $ 3 million
Thus, if you want to invest on a banking platform which is based on the blockchain, Crypterium ICO is one of the best options for you.
Join the Pre-Sale now: https://crypterium.io/
- Official link: https://crypterium.io/
- Link to Whitepaper: HERE
- Official Bitcointalk thread: HERE
- Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org